Monday, October 12, 2009

Project Alpha

Russell Peters once said (sounds like he's some big shot politician), "we (Indians) need the f******* deodorant".

How true!

Me being an Indian, am no different from others. Sweating has become part and parcel of me.

I sweat just as easy as 1,2,3. Yes..I am not kidding. Just say 1,2,3 and I am already perspiring and soon after expiring. That is how bad my sweating problem is.

I still remember a few months back when I used to walk to my university that is about a kilometer away from the place I stay, I would have been bathed in sweat by the time I reach my classroom.

Maybe they saw me entering their campus

Of course sweating is no comfort. My self esteem is affected *ahem* and I stink (I am sure some of my friends would say I stink all the time but that is so untrue).

It is not like I have not done anything to lessen the effect, it is just that nothing worked for me. Some worked but left white stains on my beloved football jerseys.

Looks as though I did something naughty with my clothes

Since I am into sports and sports apparels, I make it a habit to drop by any sports shops that I come across wherever whenever I go. That is when I saw this


The Adidas Action 3 Antiperspirant. It caught my attention because all that you can see in Adidas stores in Malaysia are some shirts and shoes. This was something different.


Out of curiosity, I bought one, the Adidas Action 3 Fresh for the price of RM16.90. I have to say, I am quite impressed with its design as well as performance so far.


If you compare to other deodorant available in the market, the price is not that cheap. But believe me, it makes up for the quality it delivers.

First of all, this is the first of its kind that does not have a cap/cover that goes along with the can. This allows people like me to just 'grab-n-spray' instead of 'grab-remove-spray-n-replace'. Now you know why I call myself slacker.


The spray knob can be pressed without much trouble or force and without smearing my fingers.


And it also claims that it will avoid any whitening stains on the clothes. So far I have not encountered any problem from using this. So it must be true.


I personally like the smell. Not too strong not too light. Just nice I would say.

I've always had this bad habit of doing the research after purchasing the product. Some regrettable and some not. I came back home and went online to check about this product and found out the ambassador for this product is none other than Petr Cech himself.

His advertisement cracked me up when he talks at the end of the ad.



No comments: