Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Just Been Kissed

My summer semester has official come to an end. I have no freaking confidence in the paper that I have just written. Hopefully Ting Ding Ding will be generous enough to close an eye while marking my paper...hopefully.

Two days ago I was back in Melaka for Thaipusam (You can read about Thaipusam here). Some of my friends were nice enough to wish me Happy Thaipusam, although Thaipusam is not a celebration, more like an religious occasion for us Hindus. I have been carrying a milk pot for the past 13 years and this year is my 14th. It is the simplest form to fulfill your vow.

Devotees carrying milk pot

Some of the more extreme devotees

While I driving back after lunch the very same day, a bugger (no offense to you TPK) was waiting in at the traffic light, reading newspaper. then when the light turned green, his wife sitting in the passenger seat screamed at him saying the traffic light has changed. Without looking if the road in front him is clear, he pressed on the accelerator and with a loud 'BANG, CRASH, THUD', he 'kissed' a stationery Proton Wira in front of him. Unfortunately for me, the driver in the Wira was me.

I don't know why but the moment I heard the load crash, the first thing occurred to me was, "Oh shit, who did I bang?!" The my mom who was sitting at the back seat was like, "Aiyoyo..kaadiah yevano eedicheta (someone banged our car)!!!". Come to think about it now, my mom's action was very funny.

Then I got out to check the damage. My bumper was bent and lowered. The Chinese guy who banged me was very apologetic. He offered to change the bumper and everything was settled without any hassle.

Kissed on the butt

About a month back, while my house is still under renovation, the Wira was always parked outside the house and one night some drunk Manipal student got angry because he couldn't get a kiss from his girlfriend, so he decided to 'kiss' my car instead and realized he could be caught for 'molesting' my car, so he ran away. The condition of my car now is very depressing after being 'molested multiple times' thanks to other horny cars getting attracted to my car.

Kissed on the cheek

But my mom told he all those dents have been fixed. So lets all hope for the best and
LONG LIVE MY WIRA!!!!

No comments: