Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Exams officially ended last week. YAYYYY!!! And I came back Melaka yesterday thinking of having the comfort of home and mum's cooking.

How wrong I was. My house now in under renovation and my house is in a mess. The things are all chucked to 1 site of the house so that the renovation can be done. The mess is so bad that I had to force my way through the piles of things just to access the computer. And this renovation has also hampered me of good home cooked food. AARRGGHHHH!!!

And this is expected to continue till the next month or so..and that's when my summer course starts. Come on everyone say it with me, "AARRGGGGHHHHH!!!"

On a funnier note (at least I thought it was funny), while I was out with my old Taylors friends (Priscilla, Lentty, Peter and Lentty's bf) to Mid Valley 2weeks ago, we were having a conversation on the current movies we caught up in the cinema when Peter brought up the title Bangkok Dangerous.

Peter: Bangkok Dangerous is so boring. And the movie has a sad ending.
Lentty: Yeah..Pang Bros movies all have have sad endings.
Me: Hmm..if you want happy endings, you should watch Bang Bros.
Peter/Lentty/Priscilla: Laugh their heads out.
Lennty's Bf: *Giving us a 'Don't know what's happening' reaction
(The reason was that he only watches 'Asian' movies)

Haha..HAPPY HOLIDAYS PEOPLE!!

PS- On my obsessions post when I posted a picture of customized AF1, if you see a big fat nose, look again..but if you see a girl bending down, you are on the right track =P

No comments: