Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Reporting In

Basically nothing much changed since the previous post of mine. Still inhaling all the dust thanks to my home renovation. Finding it hard to even sleep as the construction workers start to drill holes in my house at 8am and end at 6pm, depriving me of my precious sleep. The renovation work is expected to be done by the end of this month. But I won't be around to watch the work progression in my house as I'll be starting my summer course next week and off I'll go back to the boring Sunway life and continuing my FYP from where TPK and I left off...have we started yet?

As for the past 2 weeks or so, I've been spending most of my time in my room watching all the movies in hard disk(the home desktop computer has been moved to my room :-) and making space for more movies that I'm downloading.

Although its kinda hard to believe, I'm currently enjoying doing cardio. I jog around my housing area and day by day I increase the distance I run. Up to date, I think I run bout 6km in less than 30 minutes. I'm not sure if the running helped me reduce the love handle around my waist, but it certainly helped me sleep soundly even with the drilling and banging noise from the renovation. Not sure if I'll be able to continue this cardio excercise when I'm in Sunway as I tend to get lazy when I'm there. Hopefully that will not be the case..

I think that's all I have got. Before I leave, I came across this book on the Internet and it kinda caught my attention in terms of the title.

Why only 5 habits? Because 7 is too many. HAHAHA

No comments: