Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Its Alive!!

And I mean my internet connection in Sunway. Since I was having trouble with my land line I cant really apply for streamyx.

Then came this guy called Mahsa Teh. He set up a small booth outside the place where I'm staying and while I was walking back from my weekly futsal session, half dead, dragging my sorry ass all the way from Sports Planet Subang Grand, Mahsa called me like how those pedofiles would call small children to trick them into doing something bad, "Boy...you student? Want to apply for Internet?". Although initially I was quite reluctant to answer his questions, my attention was caught when he said, "no need fixed phone line one".

He then dropped by my place to give me a demo on the connection. My housemate and I were hooked. Although it was priced at RM138 per month, he gave us the assurance that you get what you pay for. And that's 1.5Mb per second. And this to prove it to you.
1522 kbps download speed and 239 kbps upload speed

The only thing was that we have to pay 3 months in advance but I get 1 month free. So all in all I'm a happy man. So more blog updates as well.

On a shorter note, I was heartbroken with the loss of my secondary school friend. Although I was not so close to him, we studied in the same primary and secondary school and stayed somewhat close to each other. The news saddened me even more as I was told that the nature his death was not natural. It brought tears to my eyes. May you rest in peace.

No comments: