Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happ Moooo Year

Another year, another new chapter. As for me, this chapter will be one of the most important in my life. Graduation, job hunting and girlfriend hunting gaining work experience.

The first major achievement in my life is going to be me getting the scroll. My parents have put in a lot of effort to get me to who I am today and I do not wish to disappoint them.

The job hunting part will more or less shape up my future. So I've got do some thinking on it. I do know some people (thanks to my dad) who offered to lend a hand when it comes to finding a suitable job.

So since this is the year of the cow and for Indians, cows are sacred animal, I hope this year will be prosperous for myself, my family and my friends.

Happy Mooo Year!!

Off I go to chase my destiny
Edited
What is New Year without resolutions. It doesn't matter if you really keep up to the promises (which I think will happen to most of the people and I am no different), you just have to have some resolutions just to give you some objectives throughout the year. So here goes my list
  1. Graduate with honors in Mechanical Engineering
  2. Keep pushing myself to run further in shorter period of time (Current personal best stands at 10.2km in less than 50 minutes).
  3. Get a job

No comments: