Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Signboards

Since this is my second post of the new year, I shall post on something funny that I came across in the internet recently, signboards. You might have seen some of them but nonetheless, have fun..
Very efficicient air conditioning service. So cold that'll cause your..

They are more interested in your cash then your life

No escaping this area

Too much of Heroes is not good

No comments..

Its about time you teach your dog how to read signboards

Safety first ladies

Thank you..thank you for noticing (Russell Peters style)

And my favorite
Do not pee around or else you shall risk losing your..ahem..

Have great year ahead people..

3 comments:

Motokar Kelisa said...

huhuhu.. all the signboards are so funny.. some of them are so ridiculous..

SaRa said...

Haha..thanks man..good to hear it cracked you up..I've got a few other signboard pictures..will post the second version if I've time

Anonymous said...

Some may feel squeamish about eating it, but rabbit has a fan base that grows as cooks discover how easy they are to raise — and how good the meat tastes.