Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Genting

It's been sometime since I've updated. Mainly due to nothing much really interesting happening lately. As promised in the previous post, this post is on the recent Genting trip that we had on the 18 and 19 of February, 2weeks before our semester commenced. All the 'batangs' from the mechanical engineering batch (TPK, Vj, Jason Ng, Jason Kok, Alex, Aqel, Kuo Haw, Wei Lun and myself) went for the trip.

If not for the free 1 night accommodation at First World Hotel courtesy of Vj and the countless amount of discount coupons by Jason Kok, none would have ended up going. Jason Kok was like our Santa Claus on the trip, popping out the coupons on almost anything that we wanted to try.

We drove up in TPK's and Aqel's car to the cable car station and took cable car up. Jason Ng and surprisingly Wei Lun is afraid of cable car rides.
Ng's cable car phobia taking control

We did what most people in Genting does. Play! But no one gambled. Maybe it was because of me who didn't bring any long pants with me. So they didn't wanna leave me alone. Sorry guys.

The worst part was getting to eat a proper food over there. On the first day, for lunch, all decided to eat at Burger Kings. But walked to the KFC beside instead after stunned by the price of their (Burger Kings) set meals.

At night, Jason Ng crashed on the floor while Vj, Wei Lun, myself and Alex took the bed. Vj and Wei Lun occupied a blanket while the other blanket was supposed to be for myself and Alex but ended up on Alex and Jason Ng as Ng slowly pulled the blanket to him leaving me with no protection what so ever from the freezing cold. The part where both Ng and i trying to pull the blanket was really funny, with Alex in the middle totally clueless on what was happening.

I wished i had a lot of pictures but Vj refused to pass me the pictures he took so I have to make do with Aqel's pictures instead.
Vj, Jason Kok and Jason Ng. Ng happy happy before his terrifying cable car trip up to Genting

Alex kena tangkap basah trying to do something naughty to TPK when TPK is preoccupied with his keropok

Alex rough actions caused TPK to pass out and made Alex regret for not being able to control himself under the cold

This is...oops..sorry wrong picture :-P

Ng realizing his family jewel shrunk due to the cold weather and starts panicking

Wanna know why TPK is not looking at the camera? Because he can't see shit without his glasses.

The following series of pictures will explain to you what reverse civilization of human being is. Enjoy

Check out how Wei Lun covering macho at the side of pic


And my favorite picture (because i'm doing the leg thingy of course) and because of Wei Lun's gay pose

PS - Sorry I've not been updating my blog as regularly as last time (This is where Vj will drop a message in my cbox saying sorry no cure). I just couldn't find anything interesting to blog on. Maybe I'll try to dig out something and blog but my univeristy work has been really piling up and taking up most of my time. And my FYP is also picking up the paces although there's stumbling block every now and then. Thanks for all the people who have asked me to update regularly esp you 'oldman'. It shows that there's people who do drop by every now and then to check my blog although I've not been updating it. I'll try my best to update it more. Till then chiaoz

No comments: