Thursday, September 24, 2009

Something that changed my life



It never really occurred to me how important a graduation carries until the date of 5th Sept 2009, where I walked (more like rushed -shd have taken 'how to walk macho' crash course with Vj) to the stage to receive my scroll from the hands of Monash Chancellor.


It was the most memorable and proud moment in my life thus far. After more than 17 years enduring the education system in Malaysia, it was a token to appreciate the hard work that I have put into becoming who I am today.

Of course I wouldn't have reached this far without the help of my parents, lovely sister and great friends who have been there for me when I need them most. You know who you are. For that I am truly grateful.

It also hit me that I am no longer a student. Its a different ball game from now on. I am stepping foot into a different world, the working world (hopefully someone will be there to hire me).

Till I get a new job, I plan to cherish this graduation moment.

Operasi buang topi






Don't ask me what is Zhou doing behind me






I wonder where I left my certificate?

No comments: