Friday, September 26, 2008

Series Bonanza

For the past few weeks, various series have been premiering in the US and the fever have caught up with my friends and I as well. After the mistimed writer's strike which caused many series to be stopped half way or to end abruptly, this new season of series really got a lot of people ecstatic.

As for myself, I follow Prison Break, Heroes and Chuck. I try my best not to start watching any new series as it'll be like digging my own grave as the exams are around the corner.

I watch this three series for different reasons.

I'd pick Prison Break as the best from the crop. The story line is just superb and it makes me wanting for more every time an episode ends.

Followed by Chuck in second place. I like the humor portion of it. Hopefully the second season will not be short of laughter as well.

And finally, Heroes. As usual it all started with a lot of question marks all over it. Hopefully I don't have to wait till next season to answer those questions. And I watch Heroes for 4 main reasons.



From left: Dania Ramirez, Hayden Panettiere, Kristen Bell and Ali Larter

GOD!! There goes my exam (preparation)!!

No comments: