Thursday, September 4, 2008

Presentation

Its been while since I last updated. Actually there have been a lot of things to talk bout. But i think I'll break them up so that the post does not end up to be super long and its taking ages to upload the photos (sorry for the blurry pics). In this post as well, I will introduce some of my classmates that make my clock tick by the day.

After all the butterfly flying in my stomach and hourly visit to the loo, my proposal presentation was not as bad as I expected to be. I'd say my presentation was above average which was reflected through the marks that I got for my performance (4/5). But if I start comparing with some students who sets the bar very high (4.75/5), I'll be a very sad boy.

Yours truly in action minus the shaky leg

Making his first appearance in my blog, none other than my FYP partner, TPK @ Tham Pak Kwan

I had to say both TPK and myself did a good job in presenting our slides. Although I have to admit my legs were shaking uncontrollably when delivering my speech, I think the long pants did a good job.
Another Indian in my class, Vijendren @ Vj and Tommy with his 'formal' attire and macho pose

I did not stammer nor did I forget my lines. Thanks to my blabbering like a retard sitting in front of the computer screen and practicing my lines.

We were worried we might get bombarded with some tough questions because there was this lecturer who can't stop asking questions for each and every presentation done. But miraculously, he just kept quiet during our Q&A session. And another thing to note was our supervisor, Dr Kenny ffk us just when we wanted to present. Okay he didn't actually walked off on us. He was about to have class when we were out to present. So the person who evaluated us is none other than Dr Kenny's best friend, Dr Keith.

of the 3 Jasons' in my class. 1 This is Ng

The youngest yet the smartest girl in our class, Caroline. After her presentation, the number of people in the classroom was reduced to half. No presents for guessing why

PS - There have been some complaints from my friends who read this blog saying that this blog of mine is turning into a FYP progression report. Well, sorry guys, I can only write what revolves around my life. I know, my life is sad.

No comments: