Thursday, August 28, 2008

Kena Screw Round 2

The continuation to the previous post, I shall continue with the remarks TPK and I got for our Research Proposal paper. This time it was not 'that bad' as we initially predicted, hugely thanks to the research that TPK did before meeting him.

But the research alone didn't spare us from the comments by Dr Kenny as he has already prepared his 'speech' for us. His words was, "Lack of reference". And for our work, we got a grand total of *drums roll* 6/10 as our marks and it contributes 5% to our final marks. What a way to start off the year long project!

Next week is presentation week. Proposal presentation to be exact. I'm pretty sure everyone have their story to tell when it comes to presentation and I'm no different. My main concern is my stammering. Hopefully I can get thru this unscathed. Come on everybody..pray for me..

Note to self - Dust off the formal clothes and shine the shoe..

No comments: