Sunday, August 10, 2008

Hello, Apa Khabar, Vanakam, Namaste

Hello everyone, since this is the first post of mine, I shall begin with something happy.

This happened like two weeks ago when my FYP partner, TPK and I went to meet my supervisor, Dr Kenny. We were asking him what were we supposed to do for our project. So while he was busy answering our retarded questions, he was playing with his bottle cap..No not the bottle caps that we used to play in our schooling years. Just an ordinary blue bottle cap which he swung left and right as though he was carrying a wand or something trying to animate himself when suddenly the cap fell to the ground underneath his table.

There was dead silence in the room for a while. He looked at the bottle cap for a moment then realizing he can't reach it, he went like "So where were we?"

TPK and I came out and burst out laughing. Funny! No? Well sorry for my poor attempt then. I shall try harder next time or I should just close this blog and go back to 'stalking' other people's blog as TPK puts it.

2 comments:

myst said...

sara the next time you and tpk so see kenny...try to take a video of him and his funny moments la..hahaha...

SaRa said...

Haha..yeah..shd hide it then take video..or maybe vedio..as Dr Parasu names it.