Monday, August 18, 2008

Back To Melaka

Just in case my loyal followers of my blog (I'm sounding like my blog is so damn famous only) didn't know, I was back in Melaka to attend some function with my parents for the weekend.

I
don’t rarely skip class. As my Friday is only occupied by an hour of class, i was tempted to skip the class and head back to Melaka on Thursday itself. But no...being the good boy i have always been ( I can see a lot of heads shaking left and right and muttering 'my ass' in their mind already) I decided not to skip the class. On Friday, when I was getting ready to walk to class, my partner in crime, sorry partner in thesis, TPK called me and the conversation went something like this:

TPK: Hey let's go eat lunch at pyramid.
Me: But I've got class.
TPK
: But you're not going. (See how certain he is)
Me: Oh is it. Why ah?
TPK
: Coz you injured your leg and you can't walk all the way to uni.
Me: Oh yeah ah. Okay la...come lets go eat. You fetch me la.

So much for my will to go to class. After lunch I headed to Pudu Raya not knowing the school holiday just started and the station was packed...I mean REALLY PACKED. I only managed to get the 7.30 pm bus thanks to my untimely trip back to my hometown. I spend the remaining 5 freaking hours walking aimlessly around Times Square.

Saturday night was occupied with the function. And my parents and I won 2 lucky draw prizes. What are the odds rite? One of them was a 2Gb Pendrive(Company's name) thumbdrive and the other was this piece of baby
Its a HP officejet all in 1 (printer, copier, fax and phone). And where do you think it is now?
Sleeping soundly in my store room of course. Anyone knows how much this thing cost?

No comments: